Jawahirdar Khas-ul-Khas Course
Sex enhancement course for all male sexual diseases
Techniques to prevent premature ejaculation
There are several techniques to try:
This is the technique developed by the famous sexologists. It involves masturbation, either by you or with help from a partner:
Masturbate (lubrication with Astroglide may be helpful). Allow yourself to stop just before ejaculating, relaxing, even letting your erection to decrease. Repeat this until you have a better idea when you have reached the "point of no return". With a partner allow her to stimulate you either via masturbation, and then signal when you are close to ejaculating. Signaling can often come in the form of a gentle squeeze or, more bluntly saying "Stop" or "Slow down". It may take several attempts to be successful using the Masters and Johnson Method. Using this "start and stop" method during intercourse may take practice.
Stop-start or squeeze technique
The couple should then be instructed on sexual therapy, such as the stop-start or squeeze-pause technique popularized by Masters and Johnson.
The process should be repeated and practiced at least 10 or more times. Gradually, most males find this technique helps decrease the impending inevitable need to ejaculate.
Pressure point to stop premature ejaculation
If you are close to ejaculating you may want to know about nature's own Panic Button. Between the scroum and the anus there is a duct that can prevent ejaculation. Have yourself or your partner press with their fingers and you can often stop the ejaculation in its tracks.
The nerve is passing limited or unclear instructions, this is a quick effect and it is proportional to the intensity and duration of the pressure you apply to the nerve. If you hit the right area you could feel an "electrical impulse" running through your limb.
By applying timely pressure on key points you can make unclear or you can limit the instruction to have a climax allowing you to temporarily delay the urge to ejaculate.
No medication, psychotherapy or long exercise training needed, just apply these pressure point techniques. They are simple, quick and again easy to use at the moment when you need to delay your ejaculation the most
If you are close to ejaculating you may want to know about nature's own Panic Button. Between the scroum and the anus there is a duct that can prevent ejaculation. Have yourself or your partner press with their fingers and you can often stop the ejaculation in its tracks. Pressure points to control premature ejaculation
The Pelvic-muscle (PC Muscle)
Controlling the pubococcygeus muscle is another way of preventing ejaculation. This is the muscle we use to stop ourselves from urinating midstream. Learn to contract that muscle ten times a day and you can use this as another alternative of the start-stop method. PC Muscle Exercises to prevent premature ejaculation
Second Time Around
Men often take a longer time to ejaculate during the second time of coitus. If the first time was too quick, you may want to engage in extended foreplay or oral stimulation while preparation for a repeat performance.
18 Premature ejaculation tips
1. Never attempt to hold back ejaculation without first alternating to change focus of stimulation.
2. Employing PC muscle exercises will assist greatly in preventing premature ejaculation.
3. Attempt to let the urge to ejaculate subside completely before resuming.
4. A key contribution to premature ejaculation is allowing anxiety to dominate and intercept your focus.
5. Slower love making reflects anxiety and habit.
6. Placing the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth can help retard ejaculation.
7. Breathing deep helps to prolong the anticipation and/or anxiety.
8. Condoms are an excellent way of reducing sensitivity to the penis.
9. Alternating from constant strokes to deep circular motion helps to prevent over stimulation to the penis head, which triggers rapid ejaculation. Try doing circular and shallower thrusts.
10. Finding unique methods of stimulation your partner may prove to be more desired and can help to reduce the expectancy of performance.
11. Drugs and alcohol naturally get in the way of self awareness. It is highly recommended not to use drugs.
12. It is completely wrong to believe that penis is the only part where sex happens. It is important to know sensuality of the whole body necessary for controlling ejaculation. Sensual pleasure in the whole body will release pressure from the penis and you will enjoy your sex longer.
13. Bathing or taking a shower relaxes man's body and increases his ability for complete body sexual arousal, and thus a longer sexual intercourse. Staying relaxed is a big key to longer intercourse.
14. The man-on-top (missionary) position can be fun, but it's harder for most men to control their ejaculatory timing, because they have to hold themselves up. Try making love with the woman on top. This position is more relaxing for men, and it often helps ejaculatory control.
15. Make some noise. Love moans help men (and women) relax, and they often help men last longer.
16. Try to maintain a sense of humor about any accidental spills.
17. Masturbation before any sex act also ensures your control over rapid climax or ejaculation.
18. Put on a condom, it will cut down your sensitivity and will ensure long time in bed.
Copyright © 2009. Taseer Kastoori Ambri Course all rights reserved